- Competitive pay
- Fully paid medical insurance –
full-time employees after 90 days;
part-time employees after 6 months
- Flexible schedules – Student friendly environment
- Career paths
- Discounted meals during shifts
- Clean break room facilities
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Full training
Complete all information under the My Employment/Register Here tab and then select your position of interest to be considered for employment.
Facts You Should Know Before You Apply:
1. All WinStar World Casino employees must submit to a Gaming Commission background check and depending on the position receive a gaming license.
2. All WinStar World Casino employees must be able to successfully complete a pre-employment drug test and those administered thereafter.
3. WinStar World Casino operates 24 hours a day/7 days a week; WinStar World Casino employees must be flexible to work any scheduled shift.